martes, octubre 19, 2010

Why do I fall in love whith every woman I see... Who shows me the least bit of attention?


When I was a kid, I thought I was.

Can't believe I'm crying already.

Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is
to be a kid.

Like you don't matter.

So, I'm eight...

and I have these toys, these dolls…

My favorite is this ugly girl doll
who I call Clementine.

And I keep yelling at her:
"You can't be ugly! Be pretty!"

It's weird…

Like if I can transform her,
I would magically change too.

4 comentarios:

  1. Es una bellísima escena, qué bueno es coincidir en estos lugares comunes a todos los que soñamos con el amor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Es hermosa la escena, realmente me hace llorar recordándome tantas cosas! Que chistoso encontrarme con Tangerine en la red! :D Saludos y gracias por pasar y dejar huella...!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. a mi me gustaaa esa frase del título.... =)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Os digo que esa peli es bella!!! te atrapa desde el inicio con este tipo de frases inmortales, a mi tmb me pasa lo mismo! :D Saludos!!

    ResponderBorrar